help please, paranoia...

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Sycotic_Sarah, Oct 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Okay.
    So.
    At the moment, my friend is asleep in my bed.
    I've got up, and she's basically tooken over my bed.

Not only is this revolving an issue for tonight, but it's every other night, day, anything.

I get SO paranoid and anxious when I'm;
    • Alone.
    • Closing my eyes for too long when I'm by myself.
    • Outside.
    • Trying to fall asleep elsewhere from my room.
    I get so paranoid and anxious. I can't sleep anywhere else but my room. I feel safe in my room. I still feel anxious, but not so anxious that if I close my eyes for more than a few seconds I'll get a panic attack.

I've tried alot of things to calm myself down.
    Sleeping tablets, herbel tablets, warm milk, cup of tea, hot water bottle, soothing music, everything!

Nothing works.
    It's starting to effect me badly now.
    I rarely get enough sleep at a night time, and sometimes I'll be up all night and will have to either skip school to catch up or spend the rest of the weekend in bed. It's pissing me off so much.

I really need advice on what to do.

Especially now.

The reason I can't get back into MY bed is because my friend has a restlessness problem and she lashes out sometimes when she's asleep, so I let her have my bed now, and I can't sleep anywhere else...

Either I... do something... (I don't know WHAT) or I stay up all night and end up sleeping all day tommorow, which would interfere with my sleeping patterns for school on Monday.

*sigh*
    Help please?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.