Help! Please read and give me feedback.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ____2014, Jun 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ____2014

____2014 New Member

My problems seem so insignificant compared to the ones I've read but I wanna start off by saying I am extremely sad. I feel all alone majority of the time and I have no one to talk to. I can't think back to a time where I was truly happy. For some reason during the summertime these feelings peak to a high dangerous level and I often contemplate suicide. I have family, but they are nowhere near the optimistic type. I can't go to my mom and tell her how I feel because she is very judgmental and she would do something crazy like put me in some type of facility for "help." The last thing I want is to be put away. I'm about to be a senior in high school starting August and the past year I've been thru a lot in my opinion. My "first love" and I broke up and he already has a new girlfriend and that right there should be enough to make the average teen really sad . I cried everyday for about 2 weeks. On top of that I have no one I can truly call a friend. My supposedly best friend stood me up today and I ended up crying not just over that but over everything in general. During the summer I am in the house every single day with nothing to do. No one text or calls me. And every time I go online I see my ex and his new girlfriend. I'm so nice and outgoing and people that know me think I am happy and carefree. I'm so confused because during the school year I am surrounded by people I call friends but during summer break they seem to disappear....
    I don't know I guess you could say I'm just really sad and I am extremely lonely. I try to think of ways not to be but I just don't think it's possible. Even when I think of the future I see myself as the same sad and lonely individual and if this is what my life will always be like, then I would prefer not to live at all.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun what you do now hun is you find an interest something you enjoy and go for it ok. Be it skydiving or camping or hiking or biking take art lessons music lesson dance theater
    do something for YOU ok something you would want to do to help you meet new friends that have same interest as you do hugs
  3. panoply

panoply Banned Member

Hi and welcome to Suicide Forum. :yo: I'm Kevin, your local supposed villain. I was told to participate more in the forum, so here I go:

Nothing anyone can say will or even can cheer you up. If it does, then you're not really depressed; you're just feeling sad. So, what brought you to SF? Typing "I want to kill myself" into Google is how I found it.

Anyway, I'm not going to patronize you and tell you to "hang in there," because life sucks pretty much wall-to-wall, and if you think you're miserable now just wait until you graduate.

Hah! Look at me! All participating n' shit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.