Help please read

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by leviyoung2012, Aug 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. leviyoung2012

leviyoung2012 Banned Member

im done with my life.
    <Mod Edit: Methods: Cocacola>
    first im taking the pills to make me numb and then im going to drink my pain away and then im going <Mod Edit:Methods:Cocacola> HELP PLEASE I NEED IT. WHAT SHOULD I DO!

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2012
  2. Samara

Samara Account Closed

Levi, I hope that you can come back, and are ok....

I hope that your friend can wake up and comfort you.

3. Joshua2803

Joshua2803 Well-Known Member

4. yep

yep Well-Known Member

Hi Levi

In your letter you seem very desperate and even mention methods of killing yourself. Is important for you to know that you are not alone. There are people here and elsewhere who care about you and are willing to support you during this crisis.
    To do that you need to be open to these people and say what is inside you. Remember no matter how painful it is, we are here to listen , not to judge you.
    So , to your request for help to know what to do, I will tell you what to do: Talk to someone you trust about what is bothering you. If you think there is no one you can trust now, well, trust me/us, sometimes you can get the best from perfect strangers who happen to be living their own hell.
    So what is so wrong that you are talking about killing yourself?

5. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Don't give up levi. Throw up those pills that you have swallowed before they damage your liver. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.