Help please :(

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by nothing.1, Aug 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nothing.1

nothing.1 Member

Alright so I have this best friend that's going through a really tough time right now, her depression is really bad and I'm starting to get really worried about her. I know about what she's going through and what I'm going through but I feel like she's still closed back a bit. She never talks to me about when something's bothering her quite frankly she doesn't talk to me that much anymore but I think it's because she's dealing with things right now. If I ask her if everything's ok she says yeah she's fine but I don't believe her. She tried to committe suicide before and idk I can't get her to talk to me even though I told her many times that I'm here for her and that she can talk to me about anything whenever she needs to. I just don't know what to do I feel like I can't do anything to help :(

What should I do? :( I'm really scared

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

You're doing all that you can do at the moment. She needs to know that you're there, you'll listen, and that you care. But she has to make the decision to talk to you; that's something only she can decide to do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.