Help please... =[

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by blindscorpian, Apr 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blindscorpian

blindscorpian Member

My life is just pointless... I'm in love with someone that will never feel the same and now he's not even speaking to me. He's the only person I care about in the world... If I can't have him then what's the point? Its been about 7 months feeling like this and nothings changed, if possible its just got worse. I can't see how its ever going to get better... :sad:

No one cares about me... I make it so obvious that I'm not happy, but no one even thinks for a second how I might be feeling. My family offer no comfort whatsoever, they're completely in denial and they always will be. To be honest, everyone would just be better off without me, its best that they don't care I guess, its just a waste of their time...

Even cutting my wrists doesn't help anymore. Nothing makes it better. I don't think I'll ever be happy again... I just want to die and end it all. It would be the best thing that could happen for everyone.

I don't know if you'll be able to help, I'm pathetic... its as simple as that =[

2. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

first off welcome here and I'm glad you reached out to us, blindscorpian.

For a long time I've been in the position you're in now. I was in love with someone who'd never feel the same for me. It lasted for almost a year, but eventually the feelings changed. My love grew into strong friendship feelings.
    Also I couldn't relay on my family, as they were blind for any kind of emotional problems. They refused to see it.
    Point is, I'm still here. And I think that you can make it through this period of time too.

It may seem like the impossible now, but you will get through this. As they say "this too shall pass".

Please keep coming here, vent, rant, throw it all out, you will see that it might help.

My MSN is in my profile, if you ever need someone to talk, feel free to add me.

Ester x

3. Sa Palomera

okay little correction: my MSN is not in my profile and as I'm currently under moderation I can't change it. If you want it: ester@shooru.com.

4. blindscorpian

blindscorpian Member

Thanks for replying Ester.

Its nice to know people have gotten past this. Its just so hard and I don't know if I'm strong enough =[

5. you will get past this hun, it will be hard but you can do it - you just need to believe that you can do it ( easier said then done ) take care.

6. Sa Palomera

yes, it sure is hard, very hard, but I'm sure you can get past it, hun.
    Talk about your feelings, vent, rant, anything, I know venting and ranting on here has sure helped me a lot. It might help you.

Talking about what's bothering you can never do any harm. Please use that ability.

Sending you many more hugs :hug: :arms: :hug:

7. blindscorpian

blindscorpian Member

Thanks again everyone...

I'm so angry with myself, I said I wouldn't cut ever again and I have...
    I'm so pathetic... I feel terrible =[

I've shut myself out from all my friends and I feel so alone. I just can't bring myself to tell them how awful I feel. I don't want them to worry... they shouldn't have to deal with it. Plus happy people just make me more miserable =[

I just want to die :sad:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2007
  8. Sa Palomera

Don't be beat yourself up over the fact that you've cut, hun. It was a little slip, but nothing more, it happens. :hug:

I understand why you'd shut yourself out from all your friends, but place yourself in their shoes. Wouldn't you want to know if your friend was doing bad? Friends are there for each other, through good times as well as bad times. Is there anybody you'd be willing to talk to, whom you trust?

Meanwhile also keep talking to us, on here, you'll see that it might help, hun.
    Here if you want/need to talk. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Ester x

9. crzykidshanana

crzykidshanana Well-Known Member

So, you admit that you have friends. You're sad right now...n' you're shutting yourself out. That doesn't mean that your friend don't want to help and support you during this time.

You feel alone, because you want to be alone. But, the truth is that all of us have felt that way at one time or another and all of us have found different ways of coping with it.

For instance, when I get depressed...I shut myself away...I write...I read...n' I grow from it. I keep telling myself that I'm strong n' that I can get through whatever crisis is currently running my life...and I move on.

Read Ellen Hopkins. Read Patricia McCormick. Those are both books where people find ways through their issues, or at least they make you realize that you're not alone.

Also, picking up an instrument never hurts. You may suck at first...but, doing something with your hands instead of cutting can be the best thing to clear your head.

Good luck.

10. blindscorpian

blindscorpian Member

(Arghh the whole screen went off and I had to type this whole thing again... :mad:)

I guess your right. I also don't tell people because they might not care or just think I was attention seeking which would make me feel even worse.

Your right though, if I was in their shoes, I would want to know and not just be kept in the dark... and if they were true friends they would understand =/

Thanks for the advice. I feel better now that I've had a chance to calm down a bit, I just go through panic attacks now and then when I can't think of anything else but killing myself :rolleyes:

Its hard for me to clear my head of it all and think clearly but I guess I'll have to try.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2007
  11. Sa Palomera

well especially for those moments SF is great :hug: Just post on here when you feel like that and there'll be people to listen.

I'm glad you've calmed down a bit.

And really I think it might be worth a shot to talk to your friends.. good luck with that :smile: You'll do great.

:hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.