help, please

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by avenueQ, May 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. avenueQ

avenueQ Member

I can't do this anymore. It is too painful, I didn't even know life could become so horribly, unbearably painful. I NEED to die, I cannot keep fighting, I have fought for too long. I've tried to keep hold of that hopeful thought that things might get better for too long. They haven't, they've got worse.
    I am desperately unhappy, I just can't go on.
    please help, i don't want to want to die. ( if that makes sense) but i just can't bear this life.

2. kirakyoumou

kirakyoumou Well-Known Member

Idon't want to die but I want to die. maybe you can shoot me? and my spirit will protect you?

3. kirakyoumou

kirakyoumou Well-Known Member

you should rant here...rant out your feelings...till everything bleeds away till you're so emotionally drained you're at peace..then you won't kill yourself right?

4. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

:hug: AvenueQ

Kirak - :hug:

5. lilboyblue

lilboyblue Well-Known Member

i do understand, i feel the same way. i'm not very good at advice, so all i can say is to keep posting here, get it out. for me, i try to find a distraction, playing games, listen to music, go for a walk and such. i really do hope things work out for you too.

6. bEvans

bEvans Active Member

on the bright side, at least you can use decent grammar and spelling-both evidence of your being better than 50% of americans
    that means that you're above average and potentially valuable to society.
    it's your duty to continue living on, you can't just selfishly kill yourself yet.

7. LostMyMind

LostMyMind Well-Known Member

Did that statistic come from your ass?

8. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I can understand how you feel avenueQ. You would like the pain associated with your life to end, but that does not mean you want your life itself to end. Would you mind sharing a little about what has you to this point? We would like to be able to support you and help you get through this. Hang in there. Tomorrow may be a better day, one never knows. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.