help please

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by phylip, Jul 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. phylip

phylip Member

hello everyone
    im from newzealand
    its been over a year since my wife left me
    i have been taught all my life not to show emotions and i have been doing this all my life
    i put on a brave friendly happy face when i am in company but home i am an emotional wreck
    by the way she did not die just left me after taking me to the cleaners with her lawyer
    i think to myself all the time would anybody really care if i was not on this earth
    and i have started drinking by myself at nights before i go to bed
    becouse that is one of the bad times going to bed alone
    all i ever wanted was to have a loving wife and a little girl of my own
    what makes it worse is my best friend told me i was going to be a godfather the day she left me
    i know he did this just to try and cheer me up
    but every time i leave his house and i see him with his wife and baby it just makes me feel worse
    so i have started not to go around
    i have tried to talk to people about my problem
    but there response is " your lucky you dont have that bitch around"
    or get over it
    what makes it worse is that we tried to have a baby for over 2 years or so i thought as it has come to my attention that she was secretly taking the morning after pill every time we had intercourse

i have got alot of other things i could talk about but dont think you would want to hear about it
    i often think about ringing her up but it would be to tough
    oh and one more thing she told me she was moving to auckland and i live in invercargill by text
    not even a goodbye hug or even a last bit of sex
  2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Relate completely..please pm me anytime..been there..still there and wearing the t-shirt:sad:
  3. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

:hug: :hug: So sorry to hear that.
  4. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

I like you find it difficult to show how i really am feeling but thats partly why my head is so mixed up i am probably only now begining to show people the real me and thats here with the new people that i have met and learnt to trust.
    We would all be happy to talk with you PM anytime and welcome to SF:welcome:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.