Help Please!!!

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Butterfly123, Oct 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Butterfly123

Butterfly123 New Member

Hi My name is Emily and I am going through a rough time right now. For the past couple of weeks I have been thinking about killing myself. The thoughts just pop into my head. For the past couple of months my suicide attempts have gotten more severe and more frequent. I used to call people when I felt like this but now I just keep it inside and act on it. The last time that I attempted suicide I overdosed <Mod Edit: Method> and didn't wake up for two days. A part of me wants help but the other part of me wants to be laid down to rest.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2007
  2. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Hey hun,

I was talking to you in chat but then you logged out.
    Please remember what I said Cling on to the part of you that wants help.
    Stay safe :hug:

3. danni

danni Chat Buddy

hey hun you the other part to help your self back like it use to be hun,dont let the other part tear you down your stronger than that, i'm here if u wanna talk hun :hug:

4. sudut

sudut Well-Known Member

hey,
    stay here with us and p.m me if you want to talk. I mean, who knows what's on the other side?

5. Oriox

Oriox New Member

Please. Do not commit suicide. I now how it is to be in pain. I've got mental issues. Got diagnosed ''Paranoid Schizophrenia'' And Im also very depressed. Please, Do not kill yourself. Add me to msn ''tsbm666@hotmail.com'' if you want to talk :sad:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.