help please

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by aaron2008, Dec 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aaron2008

aaron2008 Member

i have decided to end my lifein 8 hours and 45 mins but there still a bit of me that dont want to do it but im scared that wen the time comes the bad voices will over come the good ones and i will follow through ny plans i have taken my pills mirtazipine and respione think thats how u spell them but they are not knocking me to sleep like they allways do ny feelings of dieing are just getting to strong i really dont thin ill make it when the time comes:sad::sad:
  2. Yana

Yana Active Member

Hang in there. You dont have to end it. Thats a very permenent solution. If there's a bit of you that wants to live then hang on to that bit, and hopefully things will seem better in the morning. I'm hanging on right now too, but I'm struggling so I know how hard it is
  3. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

in the time you have left, keep connecting weith other members, ma ybe someone can help you fight those voices.
  4. aaron2008

aaron2008 Member

well down to 45 min and im really struggling its getting to hard i hate this
  5. Hazel

Hazel SF & Antiquitie's Friend Staff Alumni

Aaron, please talk to us, you don't have to do this, I've been there, I know what you are going through, please stay with us and let us help you through this dark time, talk to us, pm me then we can talk on MSN or Yahoo.
  6. aaron2008

aaron2008 Member

i dont know how to pm and dont know if its really worth talking ne more
  7. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

Aaron hun, please talk to us. :hug: Do you have msn? My msn is Please dont overreact.
    Love, Beret xx
  8. Hazel

Hazel SF & Antiquitie's Friend Staff Alumni

Aaron, I've sent you a pm....
  9. lil-sis-one-of-two

lil-sis-one-of-two Well-Known Member

Hi Aaron

I hope you are still ok.

Your doing so well talking to the guys on here.

I also have Yahoo if you wanna talk, ebbie0201

I am Ebbie and I will be here all day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.