Help Please...

Discussion in 'Domestic Abuse' started by ThoseEmptyWalls, Aug 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThoseEmptyWalls

ThoseEmptyWalls Well-Known Member

I talked about this in my thread on the crisis section. Im so sick tonight and Im so afraid Im not sure what to do. Its 10:30 and Im tired because of my medication but Im afraid to lay down. I have made a bed for myself on the couch so I can be by the phone and I will probably sleep with the tv on so I can have some light.
    Today my husband hits my son and knocks him to the ground. My baby screamed out in pain. He hit his head and his back on the way down. His arm was red and swollen with hand prints up and down it. Hes hurting my baby and I dont know what to do. I always let him back into my house and I dont know why. I believe the stupid shit that he will change but deep down I know he wont. How do I make him leave us alone? Please help me...

2. Ignored

Ignored Staff Alumni

Report him to the police asap. If he's hurting your son this is imperative. You can't simply can't let that carry on... it's your responsibility to protect your son and to put his needs first.

3. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

Please call the police, he can't be allowed to get away with this. Stay strong hun, it's hard and scary but you need to protect your son.

:hug:

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I agree with everyone else, the police needs to step in, you and your son deserve better :hug:

5. soliloquise

soliloquise Well-Known Member

you have a duty to protect your kid and put him first. you must call the police.

6. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

Put your kid in the car and drive straight to the hospital. They handle this all the time and will take the proper measures to ensure the safety of you and your son. You are responsible for protecting him and if you do not, then you can go to jail as well.

7. TheWr0ngChild

TheWr0ngChild Well-Known Member

She needs to leave. Wait till he is out of the house and then go, and vow NEVER to return to him, as you keep doing. It's not fair on ether of you and what about that time he knocks him down and he does not get back up? You go to him and his body is limp and lifeless? What about the time he kills your son?

What ever you do GET THE HELL OUT OF THERE NOW. Don't sit about on the internet, get your child away from this man. You would not sit by while a stranger did these things to him would you? No.

Get out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.