Help Please

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by kthimm1, Jan 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kthimm1

kthimm1 New Member

I have alot going on right now and need someone to talk to.

Its kinda a long story as to whats going on.

I prefer to talk on MSN, yahoo, aim.

Private messege me for my users for instant messeging.

Short Story:

Adopted, Met bio family last april. Sister won't talk to me. Other sister has contacted me in awhile. One brothers in jail others who knows where. 4 nieces who I will never meet.

I really need someone to talk to

2. GoldenPsych

GoldenPsych Well-Known Member

Hi,

Sounds like you have a lot going on. I am no expert in adoption etc but surly there are some support groups or similar for people in a similar position to you. You may find that quite handy. It's worth looking in to. You are not on your own with your feelings. There are others out there who are going through similar experiences where it has been a negative thing meeting with your biological family.

x

3. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

I've never done instant messaging, and I think it is something that I would rather not do.

You could send me a pm though, or post here

4. BornFree

BornFree Well-Known Member

:console::console::console:

So sorry for all you are going through... can't be easy. Words seem empty but know you are not alone and there is support here. I am not the most computer literate hence rather Ditsy, but feel free to P.M. if you ever want a listening ear.

Hang in there
    :hug::hug::hug:
    Ditsy x

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hugs to you i hope you know you can post here and others who relate will talk to you okay pm me anytime hugs

6. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi and welcome...it is so hard to live feeling like you are missing a part of you...but know, no matter what family you come from (and I come from primates, without meaning to insult primates) that you are valuable and worthy...yes, it is affirming to know your roots, but it is much more satisfying to enjoy your days...please PM me if you need a listening ear (really compassionate eye as this is cyber)...big hugs, J

7. Nima

Nima Well-Known Member

I really feel bad for you that your Biological sister doesn't want to talk to you. I hope it gets better

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.