Help Please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

goliath

I haven't been in a serious relationship since my 5-years long relationship fell apart 7 years ago. I was dating ocassionally but I was always afraid to commit because of the fear of getting hurt again. But I am really tired and lonely now. I have just met a very nice girl which I really like and she seems to like me as well. We've only dated once but have plans for next weekend to go away for a couple of days. I gotta say I'm scared to death. I am scared that our realation will grow. I'm scared to fall in love. What to do?

Terry

Antiquities Friend
Staff Alumni
Take a deep breath !!!!

Slow down and relax.

This relationship is very much in the budding stage.
Go away for the 2 days, see how u get on with each other.
You shouldn't be worrying about getting involved at such an early stage of the relationship. Step back abit and see it for what it is, a chance to be happy with someone.

When it starts to get serious then u need to be brave and decided if you can risk it or not.

You're talking to someone who's heart is broken and knows just how wary being this hurt can make a person, but life is all about risk; so don't blow it before its even got started.

Have a great 2 days together and keep us posted on how it went.

goliath

Take a deep breath !!!!

Slow down and relax.

This relationship is very much in the budding stage.
Go away for the 2 days, see how u get on with each other.
You shouldn't be worrying about getting involved at such an early stage of the relationship. Step back abit and see it for what it is, a chance to be happy with someone.

When it starts to get serious then u need to be brave and decided if you can risk it or not.

You're talking to someone who's heart is broken and knows just how wary being this hurt can make a person, but life is all about risk; so don't blow it before its even got started.

Have a great 2 days together and keep us posted on how it went.

Yes you're right. I am getting a little carried away. Is it a sign of desperation? Thanx for advice. I'll try to enjoy it and not to blow it.
P.S.
I'll keep you posted:)

ACRon

I am getting a little carried away. Is it a sign of desperation?
As devastated said, its best to relax. try and see it as a breath of fresh air. the relationship has the best chance of developing if you can put to one side the thoughts and fears that everyone goes through. good luck:smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00