help pleeasee might give up soon

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by system of a serj, Mar 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I feel so horrible right now,im 15 and in the 8th grade cuz i failed 3rd grade and thats realy taken a toll on me. People make it seem like it shouldnt upset you but should it, have any of you guys gotton held back in school. This is also my main cause of my self harming, what should i do. Yes, i know its all my fault that im not doing good in school but i just dont know, its hard to tune in in school knowing everyone is younger then me. Iv also missed so many days of school of course.On a final note i have constant thoughts of suicide and i only trust one person in my life and thats my girl friend.

2. bunny

bunny Staff Alumni

have you ever considered getting some help with your class work? maybe from a tutor or your teachers? i started lagging a bit my last 2 years in school mostly because i wouldnt ask for help, my teachers always said to me there was no such thing as a stupid question, if you dont understand sometihing then ask, if you dont feel confident enough to ask during the lesson stay back for a minute to ask then

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.