help pls voice telling me to cut myself

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by sui caedere, Dec 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sui caedere

sui caedere Well-Known Member

what wrong with me i can hear this thing in my head telling me to cut myself.

i dont want this shit anymore why is this happening to me.

i have a blade next to me and i dont know what to do any more.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2007
  2. Light_In_The_Dark

Light_In_The_Dark Well-Known Member

First, Try to ignore voices. Second, do something else that will exhaust you, like riding a bike or take a hammer and hit a plank or run. Third, listen to loud music like rock and metal (I read that rock and metal has healing abilities) stay safe and strong!

3. taranama

taranama Well-Known Member

hey...i know what you mean, i have that voice every day inside my head. I've been cutting myself for almost a year, then i had to literally pull myself out of it. but lately i've fallen victim to those voices again, and i just can't help it.

The best thing to do is just totally remove yourself from those feelings. think to you're self "what the hell am i thinking about?"

have you ever cut yourself before?

4. sui caedere

yes i cut myself i few times i enjoy it but each time i get deeper

5. taranama

taranama Well-Known Member

i know exactly how you feel.....i'd feel condescending and i'd be a hypocrite if i tried to tell you to stop and its not all that bad.....

i'm sorry i can't say more to make you feel better..i'm stuck in that rut myself :dry:

6. 89mike

89mike Active Member

I feel the exact same way as you mate. In the last couple of days of was telling myself to cut myself and today I've finally done it.

7. down_and_low

down_and_low Active Member

Wow, metal music is healing? That's pretty cool, i love that music!
    What do the voices sound like? Is it like a whisper, or louder? If it's faint, try drowning it out with music, or tv, or maybe do something that involves alot of thinking so you'll be busy concentrating on that. Just don't give the voices a chance to take over you.

8. EmptyLife

EmptyLife Well-Known Member

I'm not a clinician, but if you're hearing voices, you should immediately contact a physician for antipsychotic medication.

9. sui caedere

well i done it.
    what i was hearing was to much i have so much pain inside for what others have done to me and so much hate for myself for what i have done to others.

this time the cuts or nothing bad just a small flow of blood but i felt better.

the voice has stop but i am scared it well come back and i end up going all the way.

i can not go into hospital as i lose my job and home and i am not safe to be out on my own with out help.

so what the hell do i do.

maybe dying is the only way at lest then i can not hurt others or be hurt by others...

10. urban_lily

urban_lily Well-Known Member

why not write down what you are thinking and feeling and what these voices are saying....it might be a way of kind of 'removing' yourself from them a bit and give you a chance to read back over what you've written and think about it a bit more (I do this, it sometimes helps).....you could write the stuff down on paper and then burn or destroy it as a symbolic way of getting rid of the voices and pain you feel or you could start up a blog online so that you can keep a record of how and what you've been feeling....

I know how you feel....it can be scary and feel like the only way...but it's not. Dying is not the only way....you have a job and a home, doesnt sound like you are doing too bad for yourself :) Wish I had a job! But these things arent easy and it sounds like you need help....have you spoken to your doctor about this? Or are you getting any other kind of help?

We're here for you on here.....good luck :)

11. sui caedere

well just got up and fel like total shit.
    it has know been two months since my wife left and i dont know what to do.

my wife is telling all her friends that it is my fult about what has happend

things had not been going well for some time but in july we had a ivf check up at the hospital well i did not go as i had to work and she had to go by herself.

ok im sure your thinking like most how can i do that.

well in just she started cheating on me with woman.
    on the 6th of july was our wedding anniversary i knew then that some thing was wrong.

6 times over the month of july she called out her name in her sleep twice as i walked into the bedroom after coming home late from worh she sat upright still asleep and called her name.

but the one the hurt the most was this about 5.00 in the morning a few day i wanted a shag so i started to see if she wake up and want it as well.

so i started to kiss her neck and so on i moved my hand down lower she turned away so i had another go she moved my hand told me no but called me her girlfriends name it was just two days before we was ment to be at the hospital on the 31st of july.

that is way i did not go to the hospital just knowing deep down she was cheating and having to go to the hopital was to much.

i wish i told her about this but to face her and tell her that will have been to much and i will have hit her in fact it is the only thing in 10 years that i ever wanted to hit her for.

so she is telling people that i did not care about having a baby why all the time she was cheating on me and calling her girl friends name out in her sleep.

so what am i going to do all the time more things come out i get calls and email from her friends telling me what she is saying and it is juts getting harder the more i try to fix things the more things i get to know.

12. sui caedere

All i can hear is a whisper in my head telling me i am better of dead.
    it feels like a person inside of me and it will not go away.

it just will not stop going on and on i wish it just go away.
    i dont know how much more i can take.
    maybe it is right and i am worthless.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.