help plz

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by kris.., Sep 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kris..

kris.. Well-Known Member

help, i decided to stop eating like a month or two ago, but as ive just came out of a phyciatreric hospital my dad is keeping alot of checks on me and is making me eat, but i've started sicking it all up again.. it started with me just doing it with my dinner everyday, but now im doing it over anything, had a beer so far today and i sicked that up as i felt dirty for having the calories inside :(

it isnt bilimia as im not binge eating beforehand, so whats wrong with me :(
  2. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

hi kris, i'm sorry you have been effected by an eating disorder. we here arent medical proffesionals so we cant give you a diagnosis. have you spoken to any proffessionals about it?
    what about confinding in your dad. he obviously cares for you if he's keeping checks on you.
    stay strong :hug:
  3. kris..

kris.. Well-Known Member

nono i'd hate to tell my dad.

Besides, im 17 and 6ft4..i should eat alot, i just cant.
  4. accidental

accidental Member

it doesnt really matter if its a mental or physical thing, its still going to be best if you talk to a doctor :| if u literally cant eat, you might have an underlying physical condition

were u in the psychiatric hospital because of the eating disorder?
  5. My_eyes_lie

My_eyes_lie Well-Known Member

Not that diagnosis matters but as soon as you're 85% of your ideal body weight you will be diagnosed as having Anorexia Nervosa. If you purge whil being underweight your subtype will be purginf type. If you are of normal weight but purge you will be diagnosed as EDNOS. Regardless of diagnosis, you have an eating disorder. I hope you seek treatment for the underlying reasons
  6. Aimee_in_Wonderland

Aimee_in_Wonderland Well-Known Member

smaller meals if possible,
    not eating is really unhealthy and it never actually gets better unless you help it,
    try eating little meals at a time starting with someone you really like,
    maybe its time to talk to your dad and explain to him whats going on,
    why did you decide not to eat?
  7. Little_me

Little_me Well-Known Member

You need to seek help for your eating disorder now, before it's too late. Your dad needs to know!
    I know this might seem to be hard, but it's needed. Believe me, I've been suffering from eating disorders myself for a very long time. It's totally stuck in my head... I don't want you to suffer like I've done for the past 6 years.
  8. Little_me

Little_me Well-Known Member

The eating disorder won't help you. It only fools you... You'll not become lucky if you continue, believe me you'll only get worse. You feel better that before, in the beginning of an eating disorder. But it's lying, soon it will turn into a complete hell.
  9. kris..

kris.. Well-Known Member

=DDDDDDDDDD hey all i am losing lots of weight =)DDDDDDD havent posted on this forum much lately ^_^
  10. Datura

Datura Well-Known Member

Guess you'll be checking back into the psychiatric unit any day now.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.