• Hi - if you have tried to donate and found that it hasn't worked please can you hit me up in PM? (Freya) I am trying to figure out with paypal what the issue is and they are asking for more data. It doesn't seem to be affecting everyone. Thank you so much :)
  • The SF mobile app is available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. It will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you receive a private message, etc. Chat is not accessible on the app as it conflicts with the software on the site. The links to download are in the resources area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/

Help plz?

Status
Not open for further replies.
X

xXraZorXx

Recently, I found this site and thought that it'd be good for me to get my feelings out and hopefully overcome my suicidal thoughts. Several different doctors have diagnosed me with depression, and I've been on far too many different medications to name. None, however, have worked for me - some actually have only increased my thoughts of suicide and emotional outbreaks.
I'm very close to giving up, as stupid as it may sound. I'm not sure what I can do. I'm always thinking about is harming others or myself. Sometimes I'll take handfuls of painkillers, in hopes that they'll knock me out. I'm clueless, really.
I'd really love to have some one I can talk to. ****mod -edit sarah***Help/Advice would be appreciated. :blub:

Last edited:

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
Hi XX and welcome...it is so difficult when there is no resolution to a problem after you have expended so much work...that is truly not your fault...keep at it as some ppl are very hard to medicate (before surgery my anesthesiologist was heard saying, 'it is like putting out a horse' referring to me) and no one medication works well on everyone...please PM me if I can be there for you...big hugs, Jackie

Please email me sometime if you want to talk. I will be glad to help in any way I can or just be there for you when you want to vent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$100.00
Goal
$255.00