Help... *poss trig*

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Rowan, Jun 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rowan

Rowan Banned Member

Okay... This was a complete accident and I would admit to it if I intentionally did this but I did not.

I was in the kitchen, putting away one of the butcher knifes, and I dont know how but I let go of it and it somehow cut my leg, and now it wont stop fucking bleeding... Its been about 15/20minutes. It wont stoppp!

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Re: Help...

Clean it with cold water then apply pressure to the cut using a cloth, if it doesn't stop soon after applying pressure call the doctor :hug:

3. Rowan

Rowan Banned Member

Thanks Lynn

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

i hope your wound has stop bleeding i often cut myself with those knifes they are very dangerous now i try to stay away from using them take care keep it clean okay so it doesn't leave to much of a scar.

5. Rowan

Rowan Banned Member

I typically dont use something as... dangerous as a knife that size, not getting into detail with something like that, but thank you anyway. And no it surprisingly has not stopped bleeding yet, its starting to worry me :/

6. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Hi Raynah. I think you might need stitches to close the wound. Wrap it in a clean cloth and go to the emergency room to get it looked after. You don't want to lose too much blood. :hug:

7. Things

Things Well-Known Member

How are you feeling right now? Any dizziness?

Edit: Yikes, I didn't realize how late this reply was. :/

8. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Has your wound healed up Raynah? :hug:

9. Rowan

Rowan Banned Member

Meh... My leg is doing weirdly. Its really... ugly and discoloured, it randomly starts bleeding sometimes, it really fucking hurts too.

10. Things

Things Well-Known Member

Have you been to the doctor?

11. Rowan

Rowan Banned Member

Nope..

12. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

might be an idea to do that :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.