help :sad:

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by deepdarksecret, Apr 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. everything is going wrong...like every single part of my life.
    my landlord has been horrible. he was trying to rush me to find new roommates and gave me a deadline, but then he was like, you have to tell me NOw so i did all i could to find ppl, and then i told him and then a week later he told me he might be selling the place so i have to move out. so now i have to find other housing. he always tells me last, he tells my roommates before he tells me and i'm the one who was planning on staying. gosh! it's a pretty great place too, and he doesn't give us any respect, he just barges into our house without confirming it's okay with us first, to show prospective buyers. *sigh*
    and school's going horribly, i've failed most my exams, and things that usually sort of cheered me up, don't work, like i'm completely gone....*poof* into my dark world. and my parents don't understand, they just want me to finish school and get a bachelors so i have something to fall back on...but i don't even want to be in school...and i've been cutting a lot. and it's been getting stronger, but i don't want to hurt anyone...but i suck at pretty much everything...i just wanna sleep forever, i'm pretty good at that.

2. aki

aki Well-Known Member

sorry you feel so bad at the moment, and your landlord's being so nasty. i don't really know what to say to make you feel better, but if you ever want to talk, pm me anytime :hug:

3. middleofnowhere

middleofnowhere Well-Known Member

I've learned as you have, that sadness is a cruel companion. It makes us want to hibernate, it distorts our thinking, it makes others around us uncomfortable. But there it is, anyway. There are millions of unhappy people around the world, many unhappy because of mental illness, and many sad when they don't have to be if they'd seek out help.

When we're depressed, we tend to feel like we're losing cotrol of our lives. So, we cut or harm ourselves in other ways, we attempt suicide, we scream, trying to hang on to some degree of control. I hope that if you aren't already, you'll seek out the help of a counsellor to help you regain a sense of control in healthy ways. They can give you some good coping skills.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.