Help totally miserable

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by yoshi1985, Dec 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yoshi1985

yoshi1985 Member

i need help, i lso tmy job, gf, freinds, i was living in north carolina, now im back in new england with my paretns at 27.
    i had a good job as an analyst at a big bank, now im wokring 2 temp jobs, retail and a shipping company delivering packages.

im completly miserable my home life is so toxic i leave the house and drive aroudn all day and am pretyt much homelss and return at night.

i see my future as going down hill. i wish my life woudl end. i dont see it improving at all.

i realyl want to give up

i need help

i need a decent job so i can be independant

i have an accoutning degree

but nobody seems to care

i am 1 year, or 10 classes away form being able to sit for the cpa exam

i dont have any money for school,

i picked accoutnign casue it woudl be easy to get a job

but i cant get one

i am totally lost dont know how to improve my situation

i see my future as "that guy who lives at home"

i need help
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hun so many young people are having to live with their parents because as you say jobs are difficult to find.
    There is no shame in living at home until you are able to find that job You are still working so that in itself is a great accomplishment it is
  3. yoshi1985

yoshi1985 Member

i know im not the only one, but at this point its happening to me. i think abotu killing myself all the time. i dont think im gonan do it . i jsut wish my life was better.
  4. MessengerFromHell

MessengerFromHell Well-Known Member

At least you fulfilled the first row of maslow hierarchy
  5. yoshi1985

yoshi1985 Member

im getting worse and worse. I fell I may one day just go through with it. I don't see my situation improving. I am a waste of life
  6. wyngedbyste

wyngedbyste Well-Known Member

So, lemme see. Have you killed anyone? Been mean to animals? Are you a criminal? Do you love your parents? Are you nice to kids? Do you like sunshine? Do you do the best you can? Then, no, I don't think you're a waste of life.

You're depressed. Make an appointment with a clinic as soon as you can. There are clinics who only charge what you can afford, which in your case may be nothing. Get your mood regulated. Then, go to your local employment department and start applying for jobs. Any job that looks anywhere close to something you can do. The experts say you should spend as much time working at finding a job as you would actually working. That means 8 hours a day. Go to your local library. Spend all day working on the computer. Put together your resume. Call anyone and everyone you know and ask them if they know anyone who is hiring. It's called networking.

Yes, life sucks. The economy sucks. You have a degree and you have skills. You will eventually find a job. Keep pushing. It's going to feel awful for a while. Then it won't.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.