Help... *triggers*

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by qwerty098, Jul 30, 2007.

1. qwerty098

qwerty098 Active Member

Yesterday seemed to go up and down with hope i was feeling. I was happy in the morning having a random day, I went out and met my boyfriend and my best friend liz. It was all great... I always go out with my friends and my boyfriend... but then my boyfriend got a call from his friend natalie and he went over there because she felt a bit down.. that was alright. But after my friend liz went home, i startd to feel really depressed i was trying to run away in my head i think trying to cover the problems up i felt depressed for about 4 hours then i finally let it out with self harm, i have to be careful now because my mum knows and she gets really dissapointed in me when she finds scars or wounds, anyway this one was pretty deep... I was talking to my friend jess.. that night was like our make up night we had a big dissagreement in like december and from then until now we havent seen eye to eye. so she was helping me but i kept twisting what she said. Then came the suicidal feelings... i started to hing nobody wants me .. and nobody loves me and that i'm alone and i am being a burden to everyone bacause i ask for help from my friends.. the main thing is i didn't do it but .. i wanted to ... yeah and after that my boyfriends mate natalie called me... she was pissed off with me.. my bf was tlking to her... saying tht he doesnt get time alone with me.. and tht im always hugging my friend.. well i dunno what to do now .. i've got so many emotions and thoughts in my head.. i hae no idea what to do... can somebody help plz soz if it sounds like im moaning in this thread but i had to ...

x

2. pisces-music-girl

pisces-music-girl Well-Known Member

You're not moaning. I'm going through the same thing. See, look here.

But yes, you're having a hard day. I know exactly what you mean, and I wish I could tell you it would work out, because I'm not so sure of that myself.

Check out the link above, please, and know that you're not alone.