help (uk crisis team qs)

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Isa, May 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Isa

Isa Well-Known Member

does anyone here know like, when you should call the crisis team
    im feeling very suicidal but i know i wont act on it but the pain is excruciating
    i cant breathe
    i feel so terrified of what might happen
  2. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

My personal opinion is that regardless if you will act on it or not, it is still a problem for you (as you admit) and therefore you SHOULD seek out assistance. Call the crisis team, tell them exactly what you have just said here, and find out how they recommend you proceed. Getting help is important, always.
  3. Butterfly

Butterfly Resident SF Sims Enthusiast Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

If you are in distress then do not hesitate to call them! Doesn't matter if you are going to act or not, if the level of distress is too much then they will come and see you and help you.
  4. 4:48psychosis

4:48psychosis Member

You could also try the Samaritans.
    If you feel a danger to yourself, go to hospital.

Good luck, and I hope you feel a little better soon. :)
    Take care
  5. emily83

emily83 Well-Known Member

good advice re: the samaritans

they are actually quite good- always give very supportive advice
  6. skinnylove911

skinnylove911 Well-Known Member

if your in distress do not hestitate to call them and seek assistanc. I hope you get help shortly hugs stay strong
  7. lelantgirl

lelantgirl Well-Known Member

I have asked for help when very desperate from Police, docs, Samaritans and mental health, none of them cared or did anything.
    Samaritans were hideous and lady told me to just kill myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! next Samaritan suggested I go out and buy a new outfit to cheer up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Police told me to go to doc or just cope and if i did kill myself they'd come and clean and pick up pieces afterwards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Docs dont know what to do, send you to mental health who screw you up EVENMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am in UK and help is not available sadly.
  8. skinnylove911

skinnylove911 Well-Known Member

what about a+e
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.