Help with something that is totally my fault.

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by rinako, Feb 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rinako

rinako Member

I have a friend. I also have a lot of imaginary friends. I told my real friend that one of my imaginary friends was real. I made a myspace for "him" and everything. She started to like "him". They ended up dating. They still are and its killing me that I tell her hes real and we talk about him everyday like hes real. I dont know what to do. I want to tell her the truth but I dont want her to hate me for this. Its just she has become so obsessed with "him". I dont know what to do. I know you guys are probably just going to tell me to tell her the truth but I just had to tell someone the truth about this mess Ive gotten myself into.

2. eutxry

eutxry Member

How do you date someone without meeting them in real life?

3. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

Online, apparently. :dunno:

4. eutxry

eutxry Member

I would just delete the account. If your friend asks why, say it might be because they started deleting accounts of sex offenders.

5. GoldenPsych

GoldenPsych Well-Known Member

Just say it didn't work out between you - delete the account. When you say imaginary... do you mean that you make them up so your friends think you have other friends or is it for you?

6. Run away to Mongolia with a family of ghosts. Here you will settle and become a farmer of wheat, barley, oats and other crops.

7. Carcinogen

Carcinogen Well-Known Member

I would say start to make him behave a bit out of order, or say he's moving away or will have no computer access or something, and let it gradually fizzle out, or them break up. Your friend might really like him, but she will get over him, and it avoids that awkward stage where she'd really want to meet him. This way she's not mad at you, just make sure you support her as she gets over "the break up".

8. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Mordarisk, brilliant absolutely brilliant :biggrin:

And Rinako no more imaginary friends, or at least not public ones. :hug:

Do you feel you need these imaginary friends, only there are a lot of real friends to be made here :hug:

9. SadDude87

SadDude87 Well-Known Member

LOL!

Btw, I agree with mordarisk

10. rinako

rinako Member

They are on the verge of breaking up. Thanks for the advice.

They are for me.

Yes, I need them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.