Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Kirsty_Ann, Oct 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kirsty_Ann

Kirsty_Ann Well-Known Member

I've not really been on here in a while but i don't really know what to do;
    i've struggled for some time now and everything with my care co-ordinator therapist etc has gone wrong; i work myself into the ground and work 70 + hours a week.
    This past week i've really struggled and tried to go to work and i made sure i was referred to the crisis team and did everything that i was meant to do, but things just don't seem enough. So Friday i had enough and took< edit moderator total eclipse method>, went to work on saturday and they sent me home saying i look awful; they did my obs and my bp was 165/105 and increased heart rate (as i work in a hospital); i feel rough but i don't want to go to a&e as there are so many judgements people make on you and also there is very little they can do nearly 48 hours on; i just want to know :(
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2012
  2. Mayflower7

Mayflower7 Banned Member

Hi KirstyAnn, please go to your local crisis team or local hospital for urgent blood testing. So the level of the drug in your blood can be obtained. Please drink loads to start flushing out, get loads of glasses or a 2 litre bottle and keep drinking.
    Keep doing and go to the above, if have no transport ask a friend or phone a taxi, some hospitals will sometimes help with cost if in the UK and on benefits. Please don't ignore sweetheart, as paracetamol can be so damaging to the kidneys and liver.
    Please don't take anymore medications, you need to seek help. Going though a difficult patch, I care about you. So does the whole world we do care, please find help. Things will get better and you are achieving maybe tiredness and struggling.
    Your life is worth living and saving, please seek out help and support. I am here will check back every hour to see if posted and if going for help. If no comments will check over next few days. Please let us know you are okay.
    Take care and things will get better well done for asking for help.
  3. Kirsty_Ann

Thanks i just dont want to go and be judged and i have work tomorrow i really dont have the time for it; i just want to know what is happening in me is all; i dont really know
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

If you have taken that many pills then you know your organs will be affected you know that so you get you in to the emergency dept and the hell with people who judge you ok You go and take care of YOU so you don't suffer any more The people who judge are not worth your timeok just take care of YOU
  5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

6. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

The stigma of mental issues can be so harmful, I know, but maybe go in with hypertension as the dx so that at least there is some chance of having some privacy, but please go get help if you need it...and let us know how you are doing...about your work with your therapist, as you know, all professional relationships have times when there are ruptures, like all other relationships...can these be worked out so that you benefit from the relationship with your therapist? Hoping you are doing better now
  7. Kirsty_Ann

ive been to a&e and i'm okay physically now just a horrible time and i think they're going to put me into hospital :(
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.