Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. needsomeonetotalkto

needsomeonetotalkto New Member

All I dream about is committing suicide. No matter where I go, or what room I'm in, I look around. My mind doesn't stop thinking about it. I just feel like if I attempt suicide but fail, that everyone will think im just a big attention seeker. Does any body feel the same way?

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I have felt that way in certain dark moments in my life...and people did think and even call me an attention seeker. The conclusion I have came to is if they're not or have not went through suicidal/depression/self-harm thoughts and feelings of utter despair that they simply do not understand. I see that your username is 'needsomeonetotalkto' , would you consider seeking out some sort of professional help or talk therapy. There are always alternatives :)

3. jessealzurius

jessealzurius New Member

I went through something similar to what you are going through where suicide was always the only way out.I talked to my friends about it and some called me an attention ***** while others helped me through my tough times.Their will always be people that will judge you but those are the ones that never truly understood what you are going through.Before suicide I would recommend you try out meditation.You don't need to do anything other than have a quite environment.It helps cleanse your soul if you believe in it and if you don't it helps you relax and be calm.I have been doing this and it has helped a great deal!When all else fails get a punching bag.
    I hope you feel better though and if you would like to talk feel free to message me.

4. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

People always think I'm seeking attention,...I'm telling people because I'm trying to reach out, but they don't believe me. No, I don't believe you would be viewed as an attention seeker, but I do think you need help, so it's good you are talking on here for a start. Maybe talking to a professional will help you more.

5. Lps

Lps Well-Known Member

Hey love.
    Yes. Once you get to the point of asking that question, or considering suicide, it pops up all the time. From my experience, that's because you're in a lot of pain and your body has come to think that suicide will protect you. But that's the key phrase: your body is trying to protect you. Your body actually wants to LIVE. Something else is killing you...so the question is what? Are you able to talk freely and be yourself in every area of your life? Is there anything you have to hide or choke down, in order to fit in the world? This may not apply to you...but it surprises me a lot: many people would rather die than tell the truth. They'd rather show up dead than disappoint people's expectations. That surprised me a LOT. But I think it's pretty human.

6. Nevergiveup

Nevergiveup Member

Hey ! i can talk to you if you want :) i'm new on this forum but i want to help people as i can. I'm french so my english is limited but no worries, i'm gonna do my best, i could be interesting to talk together :). Where are you from ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.