Help

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by slcsportschick, Oct 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slcsportschick

slcsportschick Active Member

Ahhhhhhh!! I can't stand myself. I feel so alone, even when there are others around me. I'm constantly putting on a happy face for those around me, and it is so hard. I don't feel like I can be myself with anyone. Except for my best friend, who I hardly ever get to see. Even with her, I'm starting to put on a happy face because she is so busy and stressed out with the things going on in her life. Even here, with total strangers, I have a hard time opening up and being myself, and talking about how I really feel. It's like pulling teeth. I'm starting to withdraw, which is not a good thing right now. I'm in a dark place. I need help, before it's too late.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun you can be yourself here let out some of the sadness and pain here It is so very hard wearing a mask all day. Welcome to sf hun keep positng ok soon you will see you are not alone hugs

3. slcsportschick

slcsportschick Active Member

Thank you, Eclipse. I'm starting to see that slowly.

4. annief

annief Member

Hey there. I am dealing with a similar situation. And I almost feel guilty that I am so depressed, which makes me hate myself more. I have a job, a home, a boyfriend, but I can't stop feeling so alone. I have this awful feeling n my gut that there's nothing good left in me. I worry that I will lose it all because I'm such a piece of garbage. I feel unsafe, insecure, and ashamed all the time. I find myself bursting into tears and running to the bathroom at work to hide it. I truly hate myself at the moment and I can't seem to fight off all this negativity. My mood swings are wild. I have trouble communicating with my boyfriend who I live with, my sex drive is gone atm, which just feeds into my fear that he will have even more reason to leave me. How are you fixing things for yourself? I push myself every morning just to get up and put makeup on. It's hard to even look in the mirror! I keep hoping that continuing with my life and routine will help me snap out of it. Is this ridiculous?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.