Help

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Jackalenko, Jan 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jackalenko

Jackalenko New Member

I am in dire nee of someone to speak to. I have been heart broken by the person i loved most in this world.
    I have no desire to go on... I find joy in nothing. All i think about is death..

2. Moat

Moat Banned Member

I know it sounds a cliche to say this, but that is a normal way to feel whenever any relationship end; but while death might seem a viable option to you right now, you need to remember that it is only the sadness of losing something you have gone through for so long talking and filling your mind. I cannot say exactly how long that you will feel like this, it could be weeks or even months, but even if you do not see it now, the pain does fade from time; not entirely, since you will always remember those moments you shared with your significant other (as we all do from time to time) but enough that you will be able to begin your life again in earnest and there will come a time when you will finally see the day where you know that the end of it was perhaps for the greater good so that you will meet someone else, who is meant for you in more ways than your previous partner.
    I cannot say when you will find joy again, but you must realise that it does no amount of good to dwell on the past or those negative memories and experiences, for they will continue to wear you down and you will never find happiness in yourself again if you let i..
    For the time being, all I can recommend, my apologies is that you live each minute as it comes to you and after the passage of time, you will find those negative thoughts and emotions slowly dissipate to the point where you can begin once again to enjoy the things you once did.
    I wish you all the best and feel free to give me a shout in a private message any time of the day or night; I will always be around to hear your call should you need anything. :bubbles:

3. Vivek85

Vivek85 Active Member

There's a website called "lettersillneversend" which contains some posts about heartbreak and the pain it leaves, and it also contains stories of people putting their lives back together.

Visit the site sometime and be sure to read both the depressing and uplifting posts accessible to you. Read more uplifting than depressing stories. You might leave it with a more hopeful attitude.

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You are grieving hun lost of a dream of w hat was it will take time for the pain and sadness to leave but it will ok. You although hard hun please do not isolate get out ok be with people

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.