Help

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Brokenness, Apr 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brokenness

Brokenness Well-Known Member

Just someone like talk to me or something, I been sobbing and crying for 20 mins and I cut my wrists, nothing to deep. Yet. Just please calm me down or something. I hate feeling so out of control.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

im sorry hun you are so sad what is causing this hun talk to us ok, Please throw your tools of sh away hun and call someone a crisis line a real voice is very calming at least to me when i talk to one hugs

3. Brokenness

I'm useless and I drive everyone away, there is no hope for me. Everything about my life is wrong and painful. I hate myself.

4. PJLane

PJLane Well-Known Member

hey brokenness I was trying to PM you in chat, maybe you didn't get my messages? I hope you are okay. Call a crisis or help line and talk to someone in real life and keep yourself safe.

5. Brokenness

You don't understand, with the memories I have, I shouldnt be allowed to live. No one should have to live with this in their head. I don't want to. Idk Why I am so weak and have trouble ending it all. Wtf it makes me hate myself more. Please God make it stop, make me die.

6. skinnylove911

skinnylove911 Well-Known Member

Please call your crisis line urgently and get assistance x

7. flowers

flowers Senior Member

Memories can be helped. The charge can be taken off of them. So they do not haunt you. I have seen it happen again and again. With people who have been horrifficly abused. But that cant happen unless you are alive. I am very glad you reached out here. You did good. Keep typing here. Keep talking. And if you can, also please call someone on the phone. you deserve help. And you deserve to be here reaching out too.

I have never ever met someone who was abused who did not think horrible things a bout themselves. They blame themselves. They think its their fault. This is incorrect. But it takes time to help people to understand exactly why it is incorrect. Abusers are very good at convincing people things are their victums fault. They specilaize in it. In fact, no matter how much you believe you are bad, this is a misperception. But you are in sadly good company of very good people who were abused and are convinced it is their fault and they are the worst horrible person. It is so untrue. But abuse survivors are convinced of this. Until they can get enough therapy, healing and understanding :hug:

You deserve to heal. Yes, that takes time. And it is not an easy road. But it is very possible to make lots of progress in healing. I am deeply sorry for your pain. I am so very sorry you have been hurt. and I am deeply saddened and sorry you believe you are bad. You are not bad.

8. Brokenness

I'm fine I calmed down, took some Ativan. Sorry. Idk how many meltdowns I can take. :(

9. In Limbo

In Limbo Forum Buddy

Drop me a PM if you ever want to talk.

10. flowers

flowers Senior Member

Glad you calmed down. But I meant every word of what I said :hug: and another :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.