Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by scared_child, Dec 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scared_child

scared_child Account Closed

I don't ask for help often. I am saying it now. I need help. i started cutting again, and I can't fucking stop! please help...:sad:
  2. ~Nobody~

~Nobody~ Well-Known Member

What can I do to help you?

I'm here if you want to talk.

Hope you're okay... :hug:

x x
  3. LSD

LSD Well-Known Member

besides the traditional advices that i give like trying exercise or instead of cutting use a red marker -- idk what else i can do..
    if there is anything i can do just tell me
    you could just post here when you feel like cutting--
  4. scared_child

thanks you guys. i was in the middle of a mental breakdown at the time, i am doing better about not cutting now...but i still have the urge, all the time.
  5. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

songie, the best you can do is try to think about something else, try to go for a walk, or ask somebody to go out. donĀ“t stay alone. Pm me at any time if you need it
  6. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

what I found to be helpfull at times is throwing empty bottles on the floor as hard as you can, so that they break into pieces. Be careful that nobody gets injured though :unsure:
  7. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

I'm here if you ever need to talk. My MSN: ... Try and hang in there, you're strong. Take care of you and try and think of what will benifit you the most, because you are very bright and strong... You are special, everyone is. REMEMBER THAT! :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :flowers:
  8. scared_child

thanks you guys, its just really hard ya know...and I don't know if i'm strong enough to stop...:unsure:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.