Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so depressed right now. like i don't remember ever feeling this bad..(probably not true but it hurts so bad right now)
Flashbacks are horrible
I miss my therapist
I'm scared for what lies ahead
Idk
Help
what do i do? I wanna self harm but...idk

It's really complicated.
I'm moving tomorrow to OH, and so i had to stop seeing her because i can't travel 600 miles every week lol.
But she said i could call her. But she also said she might not always be able to call me back and stuff.
I have horrible attachment issues and I'm freaking out and salkdjaslkda

I think if you can keep a communication with her - however you do it - it might enable you to keep a trust in the system in place, and perhaps she could also encourage you/support you to find one in OH?

JmpMster

Owner Emeritus
Maybe do something productive to distract? Collect of list of therapists in Ohio in the area you are moving to and write down some questions to ask your therapist you trust about how to decide or email list and questions? Then you are addressing it and likely your therapist you are leaving will be very impressed...

I think if you can keep a communication with her - however you do it - it might enable you to keep a trust in the system in place, and perhaps she could also encourage you/support you to find one in OH?
Yeah i know i'm just scared. I feel like it would be easier to cut ties altogether but that might be worse. Idk i want what will hurt less.

Maybe do something productive to distract? Collect of list of therapists in Ohio in the area you are moving to and write down some questions to ask your therapist you trust about how to decide or email list and questions? Then you are addressing it and likely your therapist you are leaving will be very impressed...
This is a great idea thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00