help

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by _Lily_, Aug 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Lily_

_Lily_ Forum Buddy

My husbands gone , left to go to my mums
    i want to go to the train station and jump
    i have my bus pass
    help

2. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Aisha, please stay home. If you are in crisis, perhaps call a crisis line. Or just talk to us here.

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Why are you so anxious hun is your husband not coming back He will he just needs a bit of space ok you stay safe ok

4. _Lily_

_Lily_ Forum Buddy

Am scared that something bad is going to happen to him , he says nothing bad will happen ...my OCD thoughts and voices are bad
    I need to die the voices say i need to
    There very loud and am too scared to not do what they say

5. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

I can see that the voices and your OCD thoughts are scaring you. Thing is, nothing has happened to him and he's reassured you and in the past he's gone out and come home again.

When the voices say you need to die, they are 100% WRONG. Please, call a crisis line as well as talking to us here. Sometimes hearing a live voice back really helps. Please stay safe! :hug:

6. _Lily_

_Lily_ Forum Buddy

I called a crisis line told them about the voices , what they where saying and that
    they just listen to me they said i could call again if things dont get better
    Am going to try and keep myself busy .

7. Oceans

Oceans Well-Known Member

I can hear your pain through your words. I wish I could offer more helpful and wise words.

8. _Lily_

_Lily_ Forum Buddy

My husband is home now ... i still feel the same ...my husband dont really understand why am feeling like this
    He says i have a lot going for me am in a relationship and i have a family that loves me
    I should be happy .... its the voices and thoughts that are driving me mad

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.