Help..

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Kingtutx92, Sep 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kingtutx92

Kingtutx92 New Member

I don't know what to do. I've only been in love twice, but this most recent break up is the worst. 2 years of being together, and now she says she just can't deal with a relationship. I'm cutting again, and I just constantly think about dying and how much better it would be if I just wasn't here..
    How do you deal with these feelings? I honestly have no one in my life but this girl, so I can't talk to anyone else besides you guys..any help is appreciated...I just don't want to feel so alone anymore.

2. Psych77

Psych77 Well-Known Member

Oh, yeah, I understand about having no one but your lover. That is the way it was with me and my wife. Probably helped contribute to the disintegration of our marriage. Now, I am trying to be a little more open when I am at work. Talk to people, make jokes. I no longer hide the fact that our marriage is dissolved - I'm out with it, and that way I feel more like I am being myself with other people, instead of trying to pretend that I am this guy who has it all together. I hope that by doing this I will develop some social skills and the ability to talk to other people more easily, and then I can maybe make some friends.

In the meantime, I hang around here a lot. The support I get here is invaluable. Not that I don't wish that some of these hug emoticons were real hugs...I could use some real skin to skin contact. And the emoticons, while they are not all that I want, do feel pretty good, sometimes. But for the time being, I rely heavily on this site.

I have had a lot of thoughts of self-harming, and have slammed my head against a wall sometimes when I have been angry. Thought about cutting, but never did it. Is there anything you enjoy - something you can give yourself every day, so you have something to look forward to? Might take some of the focus off of cutting.

Hang on, and we'll be here for you :hug:

3. Lifeisagift

Lifeisagift Well-Known Member

Welcome Kingtutx92
    I'm really sorry to learn about the break up, I made the habit of loosing the people i love and i know how much it hurts.
    Don't you have any friends around ? Even if they are far away, sometimes a phone call can make your day. Try to don't stay alone. Anyway you're welcome here, you can use the chat too, people are really friendly :hug:

I am not sure this is what you want to hear but when it ends you must realise it's time to move on. Even if she was the chosen one. Because beyond the couple life there is your own life. And you have to take care because you don't know what's gonna happen tomorrow. Meeting new people, making friends, visiting nice places... Don't give up on who you are.

Anyway cutting yourself will not improve the situation at all, try to keep your mind busy even if you're not in the mood, going outside and breathing might help you.
    It's worth trying.
    Life goes on

Take care.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.