Help

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by fieldzy202, Nov 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fieldzy202

fieldzy202 New Member

Help me!!! I'm 31 and lost my fiancé to a brain tumour in January. All the treatment and travel wiped me out financially so I was ready to start over and get back on track but I broke my leg and haven't been able to work since. Being home alone after losing someone has been so hard and still is. I don't know what is keeping me going but it's wearing thin. I think my time has nearly run out!

2. fransigne

fransigne Active Member

Do you have any family or friends that will let you stay with them? It's better to be around other people right now.

3. fieldzy202

fieldzy202 New Member

My grand mother passed away last Tuesday so obviously that's not good and nobody to talk to. My parents live in New Zealand with my brothers and sister so I can't see them. I'm staying with my widowed cousin and her kids but she feels I need to go because the boys are getting too attached to me and my aunt who was like my second mother died in July. Where I am now in leicester where I broke my leg is miles away from where I'm from and so I have no friends her because I can't get out to meet any. Everything is pointing one way

4. fransigne

fransigne Active Member

I don't understand why them being attached to you is a bad thing. I think if you give it some time like let's say a year you may find yourself in a better place if you want to be there. Give yourself time to feel miserable and grieve the loss of your fiance.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.