help

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Iwantobefree, Mar 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Iwantobefree

Iwantobefree New Member

I am so exhausted of life. It seems like every time I open up about these feelings people ditch me and leave my life for good. Im currently in college and the stress is killing me. I can't even do well in my classes anymore. I want to die but I won't do anything because I know it will hurt my family. But the feelings and thoughts torment my days and nights.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi to you hun You are in college that is good hun there will be councilors there you can talk to ok. Talk to them let them know your struggles so you can get your work load adjusted or get extra help where you need it ok but reach out ok don't keep the struggles to your self the councilors are there to help their students ok

3. flowers

flowers Senior Member

Hi. Glad you came here. This is a really great community. I agree with total eclipse. Would it be possible to go to one of the college counselors? Or even a nurse there if you cannot go to a counselor? would that be possible?

So many college students come here with the same words as you wrote. It is not as uncommon as you may think. But it is important to talk with someone. so you can get some help with how you are feeling and doing. Keep posting here at this website if you can. Okay?

4. Iwantobefree

Iwantobefree New Member

Thank you for your kind advice. I am scheduling an appointment with the counselor this upcoming week. :)

5. flowers

flowers Senior Member

REALLY glad to hear that. Please post here at sf as often as you want. I find it so helpful. Not everyone does. But I sure do.
    I hope you will let us know what happens when you call to make an appointment.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.