Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by lanna87, Nov 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lanna87

lanna87 New Member

I have no idea how to continue. The thought of ending it all is something I started thinking about as a coping mechanism. I found it very comforting to plan my suicide and escape all of this never-ending pain. Now, the more that I have spent time thinking about it, the more it seems like the best solution. I don't want to feel this pain anymore. There are glimmers of time when things are better than this, but I know that no matter how hard I work to overcome it, this sadness and despair and hopelessness will find their way back. I don't know what to do anymore...
  2. W Miller

W Miller Well-Known Member

Try to hold on to even those glimmers of time(s) when things are better.

Stay safe, and suicide is not the best solution.

Hope you feel better soon.
  3. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum. You have come to a wonderful place where you are among friends. The important thing in life for you is to be safe. If you want a simple coping mechanism then use an elastic band. When you feel down, pull it and it will help you. Trust me, it's what I use for the past 10 months. You are important and formulate a daily routine. Go for a walk and appreciate the simple things of life. Do not fret now.
  4. johnsm

johnsm Member

Lanna87 you don't say what started you thinking this way, you say you have never ending pain?.... if you don't want to post it send me a PM
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.