Help

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Sioni, Nov 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sioni

Sioni Member

I really never have felt this bad in my life. Its got to the point of feeling that everyone in my life would be better off without me. I have no one to talk to. Just dont know how much more i can take.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You can talk here you will be heard What is it that is making you feel so low did something happen keep talking to us

3. Twocky61

Twocky61 Banned Member

:freehug: Soni

4. True-Lee

True-Lee Well-Known Member

Sioni, I too came here for that reason, it was 1 month and 3 days ago. I have felt bad but never like this and never for such a long time. I hope that you stay and give yourself a chance. There are a lot of people in here that will talk to you and they will listen. You came here so you must be looking for some answers, stay and ask your questions. Welcome to SF and your eyes and mind may be opened, I don't believe you will feel so alone afterwards.

5. Sioni

Sioni Member

Im just going through a very hard time at work. I may even lose my job. This is causing me no end of stress and i feel like a total faliure. Its been a tought couple of years personally. I went through a hard break up, my sister got diagnosed with cancer, i had a miscarrage and these things happened the same time really. This has made me struggle at work and now it looks like i could lose that too now. I didnt think i could get any lower but it does seem like one thing after the other. Its never ending. Sorry for going on, i know i should snap out of it but i just feel so helpless

6. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi, welcome to the forum. We all understand what you are going through and it's a tough time. I am sorry for your personal loss and that no doubt personal affect. You need to stay strong and most important try to focus on one day at a time. It might be worth speaking to your doctor in order to get some time off from work. You are feeling vulnerable at the moment and you are seeing all your life spiralling out of control. We all here understand that feeling and cannot see any resolve. You need to remain calm and write a goal you want to achieve in life. You are important and you are worth a lot. Remember you are not the only one suffering in this world. You have joined a community who will give you support and care through this tough time of your life. The recovery process is going to be hard but you need to take one day at a time.

7. Sioni

Sioni Member

Thank you so much for your kind message. I hate feeling low as ive always been the type to face each problem head on. But theres only so much a person can handle and i now realise im seriously at the bottom. Ive never been this low before so im struggling to speak up to friends and family. Knowing that there are so many kind people as yourself on here is already a major boost to my heart. I know it wont sort my problems out but just having someone to talk to could help a bit.

8. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I'm so glad you posted as that will help you. I know it's hard to talk to friends about this subject as they do not know what and how to handle the situation. I think you just fine talking to a stranger as we will help you. Wherever we are in the world, we do not like to see others suffering alone. You need to focus and I suggest that you get a cup of coffee and tea and remain online. Keep talking to me and together let's get you through the night or day will make you a lot better, trust me and this site. YOU ARE IMPORTANT.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.