Help

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by hannahb221, Dec 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hannahb221

hannahb221 Member

I have been depressed for a long time and my therapist just cancelled on my appointment because he was sick. I just want to kill myself because the only thing that I had been looking forward too was canceled

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

welcome to the forum, Hey hannah, I'm sorry your therapist just called and cancelled, did he/she re-schedule? How long have you been in therapy for and is it helping? Hopefully we can help you through this this hard time for you :hug:

3. hannahb221

hannahb221 Member

I have been in therapy for over a year and it does help but my longtime therapist had to leave to go to another part of the States so I had to switch to another one :/ I don't know what to do today to keep myself

4. Donnanobispacem

Donnanobispacem Well-Known Member

Hang in there...sign into chat when there's a few people, people will support you

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Stay online, stay safe, maybe helping others here can help you too? You HAVE to keep yourself self safe until this passes. Use distractions, or try writing your thoughts in the members diary part of this forum. Do whatever you have to, to stay safe! Keep talking to us here if it is helping you. :hug:

6. _nick_

_nick_ Active Member

Come into the chat Hannah. We all have different feelings all the time but majority are loneliness. There is always one or two members in the chat in a bit of better mood and will try to lift everyone else.

7. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

It sucks when they cancel appointments, they're human just like us

:hug: hang in there, post in here or like others mentioned can always go into chat it's open and friendly place.

8. _nick_

_nick_ Active Member

Hope you're okay.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.