help

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by dark&lone, Jan 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dark&lone

dark&lone Well-Known Member

Just had enough of this shit... don't know how much I can handle. DDo I love being a mum.. no! There's days I wish I never became a mum, yet I love my girl. I don't know what the f*** to do. I hate my life but love my girl. I just can't handle it! I haven't been on this site for couple of years but just don't know what to do know... don't wanna leave my girl by herself but I know she's better off without....

2. scaryforest

scaryforest Banned Member

she makes you happy, it should have a knock on effect and make life better
    maybe idk go on a vacation with her? or some place new, near or far, have a good time with her out of routine

3. smwhorses

smwhorses Well-Known Member

So sorry.

4. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

So sorry to hear that you are down. Stay strong for your daughter. She would really miss YOU. I know it's tough but you can survive with the help of this forum. Keep posting please...

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Hi hun :hug: when did you have your little girl? Is it possible you have post natal depression? I think you should certainly talk to your doctor about your feelings. We're here for you. keep talking here if it helps.

6. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere SF Pro SF Supporter

See a doctor and go from there. You're blessed with a daughter. My question is those times when you wish you weren't a mother, was it under stress?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.