Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by dark&lone, Jan 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dark&lone

dark&lone Well-Known Member

Just had enough of this shit... don't know how much I can handle. DDo I love being a mum.. no! There's days I wish I never became a mum, yet I love my girl. I don't know what the f*** to do. I hate my life but love my girl. I just can't handle it! I haven't been on this site for couple of years but just don't know what to do know... don't wanna leave my girl by herself but I know she's better off without....
  2. scaryforest

scaryforest Banned Member

she makes you happy, it should have a knock on effect and make life better
    maybe idk go on a vacation with her? or some place new, near or far, have a good time with her out of routine
  3. smwhorses

smwhorses Well-Known Member

So sorry.
  4. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

So sorry to hear that you are down. Stay strong for your daughter. She would really miss YOU. I know it's tough but you can survive with the help of this forum. Keep posting please...
  5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi hun :hug: when did you have your little girl? Is it possible you have post natal depression? I think you should certainly talk to your doctor about your feelings. We're here for you. keep talking here if it helps.
  6. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

See a doctor and go from there. You're blessed with a daughter. My question is those times when you wish you weren't a mother, was it under stress?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.