Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by MagicFerret, Apr 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MagicFerret

MagicFerret Active Member

Hi Guys,
    I am not sure what to write or say. All I can say is I feel so low just now and taking an overdoes is getting more and more attractive. I don’t feel like I can live any mire. My days are so mundane I barely have the energy to get out of bed. I can’t sleep properly at most I get a couple of hours until I am lying there all awake again. I can’t bring myself to go see friends as I can’t keep that fake smile on. I am desperate. I have gone to a crisis centre and stayed the night. They have said I can stay again tonight if I like so I stay safe. (Good I suppose). They are so helpful but I am scared that as soon as I leave to go stay on my own at home again the thoughts will come back. I have self-harmed again for the 4th time in the space of a week. It somehow helps. Hopefully you understand from what I have written. It’s hard to write exactly what is getting to me. Can anyone help and recommend a way for me to clear my head of suicide. I can’t seem to find it. I don’t want to end up in hospital as that place scares the hell out of me. Thanks for your help and time.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi MagicFerret good for you reaching out to crisis team for support Have you talked to your doctor about getting some help for your depression or getting into some therapy it could help you not feel so alone and you would not have to wear a fake mask there. Hope you can stay at crisis until you feel stronger hugs
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi magicferret,

It's great that the hospital is so helpful to you. They certainly are not that helpful here. Have you been totally honest with them and told them about your suicidal thoughts? It is best to be completely honest so they can help you. Is there anyone very close to you that you can talk to? Any siblings? Talking eally helps a lot and so does writing out your thoughts. Good luck.
  4. thanks for opening up. if u r afraid thats a good sign. take away any thing u cld use to harm urself so it isnt worth finding it. stay strong, b/c u r. : )
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.