Help

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by daybyday, Apr 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. daybyday

daybyday Member

What do they do if you go to see a DR I am at the end thinking about having a drink and ending the pain if I go in how much pain do they cause or can they help maybe there is only one way out

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Hi there, it all depends on the DR and your symptoms, if you are having unpleasant thoughts or suicidal feelings they may refer you to a psychiatrist and/or therapist. They will help as best as they can, there isn't only 1 way out although sometimes it may feel that way. I think you should go ahead and make that appointment and good luck :)

3. daybyday

daybyday Member

I have my letter all wrote out and a plan on how to do it just when now this is my last attempt at help thank you

4. Petal

It's better to have it out in the open, I am glad you came here for help as most of us understand what you are going through, good luck :)

5. daybyday

daybyday Member

Thank you

6. Petal

You are very welcome. If you ever need to talk feel free to PM me :)

7. Chadley

Chadley Member

good luck daybyday I really hope you manage to talk to the right people and find relief from your pain in some way other than ending it all, take care!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.