Help

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by daybyday, Apr 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. daybyday

daybyday Member

What do they do if you go to see a DR I am at the end thinking about having a drink and ending the pain if I go in how much pain do they cause or can they help maybe there is only one way out

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi there, it all depends on the DR and your symptoms, if you are having unpleasant thoughts or suicidal feelings they may refer you to a psychiatrist and/or therapist. They will help as best as they can, there isn't only 1 way out although sometimes it may feel that way. I think you should go ahead and make that appointment and good luck :)

3. daybyday

daybyday Member

I have my letter all wrote out and a plan on how to do it just when now this is my last attempt at help thank you

4. Petal

It's better to have it out in the open, I am glad you came here for help as most of us understand what you are going through, good luck :)

5. daybyday

daybyday Member

Thank you

6. Petal

You are very welcome. If you ever need to talk feel free to PM me :)

7. Chadley

Chadley Member

good luck daybyday I really hope you manage to talk to the right people and find relief from your pain in some way other than ending it all, take care!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.