1. silent_chaos

silent_chaos Well-Known Member

I need to force myself to stay awake. Ive woken up 3 times from nightmares. In 4 hours. I dont know whats going on. Its about terrorists coming for me.
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

*(hugs)* sorry you are having such a hard time my friend, i hope things get easier, any idea why the nightmares are about terrorists? is it something you fear when awake?
  3. silent_chaos

silent_chaos Well-Known Member

I havnt got a clue. But they where out for me, no one els. And what they did to me was beyond anything ive ever heard or seen in movies. I want to get it out but I probably shouldn't say it on here. But I guess I have one hell of a imagination. Gosh. I had 3 different dreams I dont remember the first. They second one they where just following me around when I drove or went to the store and would glare at me with intent in thier faces. And the third dream was just crazy. After they did what they did, they left quick and I was tying to call 911 but I couldnt get my pass code right and my phone locked me out. I dropped my phone, died fell to the floor and thats when I jerked awake.