Help

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by PaulK777, Jul 24, 2016.

1. PaulK777

PaulK777 Member

Hi I'm new here. I'm a girl. I've been feeling depressed lately.. I hope I could find help here.. I think I have issues. I want to disappear. Recently I've been drinking too much and I got tempted with illegal drugs and here I am desperate to torture myself for sleeping with my bestfriend's boyfriend, not just that but we were also with another friend. I'm really disgusted by myself. It doesn't seem much but I really don't have anyone to talk to. Somebody please tell me anything.. Just anything :(

2. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

Welcome to the forum. Hugs. Here if you want to talk.

PaulK777 likes this.
  3. adamsky

adamsky Member

Drugs arnt the answer drinking is only a short term fix ether tell your bf the truth and deal with the fall out or put to the back of your mind and forget a bought it .

Sad thing is when a guy cheats or sleeps around he is a hero yet a girl gets labeled we are all human at the end of the day we can all make mistakes we just have to learn not to punish ourself for those mistakes

PaulK777 likes this.
  4. PaulK777

PaulK777 Member

Will it be okay if I choose not telling her and just avoid them completely? I don't deserve her friendship.... :( I can't even say no to anybody to just let them step all over me. How can I learn to say no without thinking twice :(

5. adamsky

adamsky Member

Well that is up to you if you think u can cope with it . AS TO saying no well just picture them naked and ugly wart cover ect and say he'll no

PaulK777 likes this.
  6. PaulK777

PaulK777 Member

This helped alot. Maybe I should just focus on getting better thanks to your words. And yes I'll probably think of them covered with warts Glad I found this site. I hope you're still ok there too. It's safe to say it's never too late to be what others thought u could never be. Social media sucks for judging too much

7. adamsky

adamsky Member

I never use social media don't read the news cont wTch tv it p me off I see what the world's like out of my car window (been liveing in the car 9 months)

8. PaulK777

PaulK777 Member

No wife? Family? Sorry if it's too personal. Don't need to tell me if it makes you uncomfortable. I'm just getting quite comfortable here hehe

9. twowolves80

twowolves80 Darkness Incarnate; don't even bother

Hi,
    Just wanted to welcome you. Also, I left fresh pie on your profile page. lol I wanted to say, though, that you're still young, and making mistakes is part of the learning process. And as long as you keep learning from them, you're good. You won't find any judgement here because we all have our own scars. So be gentle with yourself and just move on. Glad to have you aboard, and feel free to check out the game room if you need a laugh.

PaulK777 likes this.
  10. lifetalkz

lifetalkz Well-Known Member

Hello-Welcome to the forum. You've come to the right place-SF is a safe place to be heard by people with many different points of view. I too am female. I don't know your age but when I was in my late teens-early twenties, I drank and sexed excessively. I couldn't stand to be alone with myself-I was desperate for attention from the opposite sex. I had zero self esteem-I got my opinion of myself from the opinions of others. Eventually those seemingly minor issues got very big and became serious problems for me-it's good that you're looking for help now, in the early stages before your small problems become big problems. I'm in my early fifties now but I remember that time of my life like it was yesterday-I'm always here if you ever need guidance from a kindred spirit :)

PaulK777 likes this.
  11. PaulK777

PaulK777 Member

Thanks everyone! Happy to have found the right place :) I've been thinking about it and maybe I should just reflect for now.. I'll keep posting like how I did when I got sudden anxiety attack (like the one I had before finding this site) thanks again!!