Help

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Cammy, Sep 5, 2016.

1. Cammy

Cammy Gamer Girl

So ive been feeling horrible all day and every time my partner ask if im OK i want to say no im horrible help me but the opposite comes out i just im super sad and i don't know what to do

2. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Hello, Cammy. Can you talk to us about what is making you feel so horrible? Perhaps if you put into words here, you can "practise" it and then tell your partner. Just an idea. I do you hope you feel better soon! *hug*

3. Cammy

Cammy Gamer Girl

i feel like ive lost the will to live and idk it just hit me out of no where yesterday i was so happy and even this morning i was happy but i was unboxing stuff in my new apartment and it just hit me

4. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Heya, Cammy. Is it a bit overwhelming to have packed, moved and be unpacking? That's a lot of physical and even emotional work. Lots of "items" might stir older memories and they can be happy but also bittersweet. Then maybe you had to decide what to keep/throw out, take with you, or store, and then unpack it in the new apartment. Big changes - even happy and good ones - can be like a physical workout - tiring. Could you take a short break and go for a walk or just chill out with a cup of tea or coffee and some music?

I sure hope you feel better soon. These are big changes in your life. Give yourself some leeway to rest and process them. You can do it, I'm sure! *hug*

Frances M likes this.
  5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Here if you need someone to talk to. Moving is certainly stressful. You are a good person, remember that. Maybe tell your boyfriend how you really feel, would that help or make things worse for you?