help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biggie

Antiquitie's Friend
IM feeling low Im at the edge I just really want to die so what else is new IM sick of being depressed Im tired I want to tidy my room I want to think clearly I want to stop crying. I want the voice inside that tells me Im a failure to stop I just want it ALL TO STOP

chasing_dreams

hi biggie,
i know just how you feel. i spend most of my life telling myself that i'm a failure, even though everyone around me tries to convince me that i'm not. I think theyre only saying it because they think it's what i need to hear. what's been going on with you? if you need to talk pm me any time

Biggie

Antiquitie's Friend
I find it so hard I have a string of failed relationships problems at work and a really big social phobia. I am so angry. Right now but I feel helpless and have no way of dealing with that anger this is confusing I know but generally I feel low

chasing_dreams

i can definitely relate to the social phobia - as much as i can talk to people on here or online - people who don't see me and won't get close to me, i can't get out and talk to people in the real world. what's been happening at work and what do you do? do you do anything outside work? i play a bit of football and it's my escape from everything - the only time that i can really forget everything and be myself, feeling like nobody's judging me.

do you have family you can talk to? xx

chasing_dreams

do you see a counsellor or anyone? i find the people closest to me the hardest to talk to about how i'm feeling. seems like i spend my life pretending to be someone else, putting on a fake front just to keep everyone else happy, thinking that i'm ok.
what are you angry about?

Biggie

Antiquitie's Friend
yes im in therapy and have a pretty cool gp .Its just I find it hard to deal with the lethargy I feel. Are you getting ne professional help?

chasing_dreams

i'm on meds but i'm not sure how much theyre helping. just changed to zoloft so need to give it a bit of time and see if it works out. lethargy is something i find hard to cope with too. i always used to be out doing something, but it's as if i can't be bothered any more. i've just gone back to work though so maybe things are looking up.
i know there's hope, as everyone keeps telling me. it's just hard to see that sometimes though isn't it?
what sort of stuff do you enjoy doing?

Biggie

Antiquitie's Friend
I have a twisted sense of humour I like to read but thats been tough lately. I try and go to the gym as well.I like science fiction and watching soccer. u?

I love watching soccer too! well, football as i'm an english girl too ;) don't really support anyone but ive been to quite a few games and i love watching england play!
love reading too, but i haven't made enough time for it recently. actually it's been a while since i read anything. maybe i'll get into bed now and start reading something new. read anything recently that you'd recommend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00