Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by The Loner, Mar 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Loner

The Loner Active Member

I don't know why i'm even writing this because there doesn't seem to be a problem, maybe its just despair or loneliness. I'm going to kill myself and i don't know what to do right now, i've spent the past 3 days sitting outside in the wet and cold and denied myself sleep .. yes i torture myself. I think i need someone to talk to .. not for help but just to talk. I don't know what to else to say my body feels sick and i have a bad headache and i feel like going into the attic finish it off.
  2. RainbowChaser

RainbowChaser Well-Known Member

You can always come into the chat room if you'd like! Or you can always PM me if you'd feel better doing that :hug:
  3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Why don't you come and spend some time with us. Maybe we can help you work things through. Do not do anything when you are feeling out of sorts and down. Rational decisions cannot be made when we are in this mindset. Please gain as much support as you can. We care about what you are going through and even understand to a certain degree. Many of us have been and are in the same situation you find yourself in right now. Please stay safe.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.