help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayjay289

Jay Jay from the UK
Staff Alumni
okay so I am a 30 something male and my partner is a 40 something female, we have been together 2 years and have enjoyed a healthy sex life, however the tablets I am on have hugely increased my desire and appitite for sex, I love my partner dearly and she is my soulmate. I fancy her so much... last night we was in bed, and i asked her if she was okay and she said yes she was fine, we snuggled up and again i asked her id she felt comfy and then she said not really, I asked her what was wrong and she admitted that my desire and increased sex drive makes her feel a bit uncomfy snuggling up to me because as soon as that happens I want sex she dosent want to keep saying no to me as he dosent want me to feel rejected.. I admit yes i do want sex with her i love her and love that intamacy but when she says no it sets my insecurities off and I dont want us to just have sex to make me happy as I adore making love to her, but my increased drive is becoming an issue, how can i solve this can anyone offer any advice?? Thank you and god bless xx

Walker

Admin
SF Social Media
SF Author
SF Supporter
It sounds like you guys are experiencing a common occurrence that happens with people. If she's not into it, she's not into it. You guys have to come to an agreement somewhere in the middle where you're both "pretty happy" about things.
The rest of the time I'm pretty sure you can think of how to handle.

Jayjay289

Jay Jay from the UK
Staff Alumni
i just dont want it to become a massive issue because of my increased labido! im not sure if a trip to the dr's would help to see if their is anything that can help calm it down a bit as I dont want this to cause issues or make her feel uncomftable in our alone time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$170.00
Goal
$255.00