HELP!

Ok so im panicking right now my teacher told somebody my family was hurting me sometimes and now im gonna get sent away with some stranger i wanted a therapist for someone to talk to until this all blew over not to be sent away with some stranger and reported to cps!!! I hate what my family does yes but i want family i want to be around whats familiar. im freaking out right now i swear to god and my aunt is being a little you know what to me saying horrible stuff and calling me names like "narcissist" "fake bitch" etc. what the hell do i do!!?! please someone respond im freaking out!

Last edited:

Champagne

✯✯ Heart of an angel ✯✯
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hold on, calm down, there *hug

Want to tell us what happened from the beginning, just breathe and start from the start, I read your post twice, its a bit hazy. Who did your teacher tell and was CPS actually brought up?

Breathe slowly and talk to us.

Hold on, calm down, there *hug

Want to tell us what happened from the beginning, just breathe and start from the start, I read your post twice, its a bit hazy. Who did your teacher tell and was CPS actually brought up?

Breathe slowly and talk to us.
i told my teacher about my family hurting me sometimes idk what he said i wasnt in contact with him and he called cps i believe and now im probably gonna be sent away and im freaking out

Were all together

Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I dont know i think my teacher was the one who called cps.. but idk if my therapist was aware
Teachers are required by law to notify authorities if they feel you are in a threatening situation. CPS will make a visit to your home and make a decision, whether you should be removed or not. If not, they will make weekly visits to check up

Champagne

✯✯ Heart of an angel ✯✯
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I honestly think this will work out ok. If a minor needs to be removed from their family they need to go through a process and other things I'm unsure about but when you calmly explain the situation to them and tell them you were just seeking support and a helping hand in a non abusive environment, just one that you'd like to have an improved relationships situation - they will think differently.

This must be extremely stressful for you, obviously I don't know exactly what is going on in your home life but it does seem you do want to be with your family, I'd say they will most likely just talk to you all to make sure everything is okay and hopefully that will be the end of it. *hug

Thinking of you x

P.S Ignore your aunt for now, she's making a stressful situation more stressful.

I honestly think this will work out ok. If a minor needs to be removed from their family they need to go through a process and other things I'm unsure about but when you calmly explain the situation to them and tell them you were just seeking support and a helping hand in a non abusive environment, just one that you'd like to have an improved relationships situation - they will think differently.

This must be extremely stressful for you, obviously I don't know exactly what is going on in your home life but it does seem you do want to be with your family, I'd say they will most likely just talk to you all to make sure everything is okay and hopefully that will be the end of it. *hug

Thinking of you x

P.S Ignore your aunt for now, she's making a stressful situation more stressful.
I talked to the social worker today i think it went ok.. my chest was heavy all day and i was so nervous but i think its gonna be ok..

JUST when i thought things were getting better i had to be told that police is involved in the situation now and michelle called me names for it like "fake bitch" "narcissist" etc.

Lara_C

Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Oh wow, they could handle things more sensitively. Its not likely you'd be removed against your own will, and then only in drastic circumstances . The CPS will conduct a risk assessment and talk to everyone involved and more often than not think they can work with the family to make sure the issues are resolved and that you are safe from harm in future.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00