• Apologies for the issue with a bizarre redirect on the site earlier today. There was a large server update and an error in an IP address had the traffic routing wrongly. No hacking or anything nefarious and nothing to worry about. Sorry for any stress/anxiety caused. Very best wishes - SF Admin

Help

Sad Elf

Hi,

hopefully you have been able to find some support I the chat thingy ( I am not very good at that so here I am !).

Firstly are you safe have you cleaned and dressed any wounds. If you are feeling unsafe do you need to go to hospital ?

I am hoping things have calmed down abit, so don't want to ask any questions and stir things up, but if course here if u want to discuss.

do you have anything that might help you this evening, something you enjoy doing ? Art, music, reading ?

take care
Elf

IDontWantToDie

Hi,

hopefully you have been able to find some support I the chat thingy ( I am not very good at that so here I am !).

Firstly are you safe have you cleaned and dressed any wounds. If you are feeling unsafe do you need to go to hospital ?

I am hoping things have calmed down abit, so don't want to ask any questions and stir things up, but if course here if u want to discuss.

do you have anything that might help you this evening, something you enjoy doing ? Art, music, reading ?

take care
Elf
It's nothing crazy. I ussualy don't harm myself so its still kind of a big thing. I'm afraid its becoming a habbit. Trying not to go over board.
Thank you for caring. I am in a better place right now. Didn't get to read any of the responses yesterday, but im glad to find messages here today.

Always Hopeless

It's nothing crazy. I ussualy don't harm myself so its still kind of a big thing. I'm afraid its becoming a habbit. Trying not to go over board.
Thank you for caring. I am in a better place right now. Didn't get to read any of the responses yesterday, but im glad to find messages here today.
I stopped self-harming a few months ago. The urge went away after I started taking daily vitamin D. I can't say for sure that's what stopped me because all of my problems are still here. But there's definitely a correlation. You should try it. Even the generic store brand if you're worried about money. That's what I do.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$25.00
Goal
$255.00