help?

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Vitreledonellidae, May 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vitreledonellidae

Vitreledonellidae Well-Known Member

ok first of all, i'm sorry that i'm asking for help..again.. i'm sorry, especially after some things i said and did. But i'm worried and scared, but too ashamed and afraid to ask someone near me or to go to a doc.
    ok.. it has been a while, but past weekend i cut myself, havent really selfharmed for almost 2 months. the reason why doesnt matter, but today i took off the bandage and saw that some cuts are blue and there are some red spots around some of them. Ok..maybe its me, but i never had this before and lets say i have had enough experience with cuts and scars. Anyway i'm worried, so i'm hoping if someone else had this or someone else knows what this is. Please..someone??
    Sorry for taking your time
    thanks a lot
    Julie

2. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

Was what you cut with clean? It might be an infection, I'm searching for you, but I can't find much.

3. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

You have to get to a doctor hun, just to make sure the wound isnt infected.

4. meagainstme

meagainstme Well-Known Member

you really should get it checked out.
    dont worry about getting help. tbh they arent great with self harmers, but you get in and out pretty easily.
    its best to be safe ey?

5. Vitreledonellidae

Vitreledonellidae Well-Known Member

its ok, sorry for wasting your time, probly will just go over, we will see, thanks for the help

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.