Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Unregistered84883429, May 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tried to slit <Mod Edit: Abacus21-method> last night. But I couldnt do was too painful, it was a spur of the moment thing. How do I explain away the scratches on my neck. I cant really wear a scarf or anything, to hide them - a) its summer and b) I dont have one and cant get one. What if people ask? My friends knew that I once wanted to take my life. But they think I am fine now, and I would honestly rather they continued to think that, cos really I am fine, but this was just a stupid spur of the moment thing that I had not given proper consideration. I dont want anyone to know cos I dont wanna be watched like a hawk and I dont want ppl to talk to me as if I am about to jump of a bridge any minute.
    Last edited: May 20, 2007
  2. ybt

ybt Guest

say you don't know how it got there?
  3. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Cat attacked you, or you ran into some brambles?
  4. ybt

ybt Guest

wow. i am losing my mind. i was sure i was hacked when i just read that last post, but then i read the original post and it made sense and yeah, it was me <<embarrased>> lmao
  5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

It can be difficult to explain away injuries like that. If they are not too serious, the cat scratch tree branches, bushes, etc. can sometimes work. I know you don't want to be watched like a hawk, but maybe you should be. I would not like to see you try to harm yourself again. Can you share with us the thoughts that brought you to the point of trying to do this? Maybe we can offer some thoughts to help. :hug:
  6. But I am at uni, I dont have a cat and its been raining all day and theres no trees around anyway! And its just at the site where the artery is, it d be ok, but I am worried it ll be really obvious to my best friend.
  7. as in its been raining all day and I have an exam tomoro so I should have been in all day, not falling out of trees etc...
  8. 654531231

654531231 Guest

wear a polo and pop the collar up to cover your neck?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.