Help

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by mindpeace, Jul 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mindpeace

mindpeace Guest

My father is a businessman and he travels a lot. But recently he had had high blood pressure and the doctor told him to rest for at least 2 weeks before taking his work and not to travel a lot. But whenever he is stress with his work, the level of his blood pressure rises. He had urgently got a meeting in china and he need to go there. But my mother doesn’t want him to go coz he need to rest but he insisted and has been on flight yesterday and unfortunately he forgot his medication at home.
    Seeing my mum anxiousness for dad, I decided to search if it is possible that he could have the same medicine, capoten, in china but I came through this page, http://www.drugdelivery.ca/directory.aspx. I think that this also could be helpful coz it’s a pharmacy directory where he will be able to find the nearest pharmacy. If you have any information where can get this medicine in China, please let me know. If ever my father falls ill, he should get his medication or else he could get a heart attack.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.